1. What’s in a name – Brantley was named after her father’s best friend, who was killed in a car accident while her mother was pregnant. Her father insisted on naming their child after him, regardless of whether it was a boy or a girl.
2. It was fate - Years before they ever met, Myles and Brantley actually walked past each other in a corridor at Princeton when she was there for an alumni luncheon with her father.
3. Tough parents - Myles was offered full-ride football scholarships to three major universities. His mom and dad refused to let him pursue sports over academics, and he was forced to turn them down.
4. Bad boy - Myles didn’t have any tattoos or piercings until he went to college, where he quickly made up for it.
5. So you think you can dance - Brantley made the varsity pompon squad when she was a freshman in high school.
6. Misery loves company - Myles and Brantley are both highly allergic to cats.
7. Babysitters club – the only work Brantley ever did before working at Puck’s was babysitting for the kids in her neighborhood.
8. Auto shop – Myles’ part time job during high school was at the repair shop in downtown Baylor Grove. That’s where he learned how to restore vintage motorcycles.
9. The Windy City – When she lived in Illinois, Brantley’s favorite thing to do during the summer was hop the train into Chicago and spend the day wandering around the aquarium and Navy Pier.
10. Never been kissed – Brantley’s first kiss didn’t come until she was sixteen when her parents finally let her start dating.
About Colee Firman
Colee Firman has always been a closet writer. As an only child, there were constantly stories swimming around in her head. In 2012, she finally started unleashing them on the world, beginning with The Unbinding Fate Series.
As a Michigan native, she never passes up a chance to escape the winter weather. When she’s not working at her day job or writing, she’s traveling with her longtime boyfriend, reading with her cat, or binging on Netflix
About Caught Up With You
Life has a way of shaping you into what it wants you to be, regardless of how much you fight it.
Brantley Prescott is damaged. Scarred by a past she can’t forget. Hiding secrets she’s terrified to share. Searching for a future she doesn’t believe she’ll ever find.
Myles Franco is alone. Burdened by mistakes he’ll never live down. Fostering a deep resentment for the opposite sex. Unleashing his wrath on any girl who gets too close.
Brantley has worked behind the bar long enough to recognize Myles for what he is—a douchebag player with nothing on his mind but keeping a steady stream of girls flowing through his bed. With his messy dark hair, sapphire blue eyes, rock-solid body, and endless tattoos he’s impossible to ignore. But that’s exactly what she plans on doing.
After just one run-in with Brantley, Myles is even more determined to stick to the rules he lives by. She’s mouthy, blunt, and doesn’t back down—no matter how hard he pushes her. She could turn out be the one temptation that drags him down the path he’s been trying to avoid. He won’t let that happen.
Both are content living behind the solid walls they’ve built around themselves. Neither is prepared for what happens when their lives collide.
Due to sexual content and graphic language - 17+ recommended.